The common areas of the project begin with a ground floor courtyard that connects the commercial and residential ecosystems. This flexible events space, also accessible from the surrounding streets and adjacent park, will become the community mixing bowl and a stage for the creativity of District residents.
- Open courtyard with flexible space, accessible from the surrounding streets and adjacent park
- Office roof with a large clubhouse and pool available to residents and office workers
- Shared café and co-working space called the E-Lounge that encourages interaction among all project inhabitants.
- Multiple events including meetups, hackathons, panels, presentations, art fairs, and more
- Events that are both planned and spontaneous
- Lively spaces for connection and collaboration
For more information on hosting events in this space, get in touch and let us know your ideas.